Monday, December 8, 2008

Gotta Love 'em

If you didn't already know that I am crazy, I'm telling you now. I've been known to be rather nuts and silly and times. Gotta have fun, right?



In addition to being slightly crazy, I love me some music. And, if I'm on my game, a phrase will make me bust out into song, and well, sometimes dance.



So, the point to me telling you all this is that the other night Nicholas kept saying "I wish, this" and "I wish that". Well, that sparked the whole song from way back when (I cannot even remember who sung it) "I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller, I wish I had a girl and if I did I would call her, I wish I had a rabbit in a hat and a bat".....



So, I'm singing and dancing, and Nik said "Whoa, whoa, whoa, What?! You wish you cried a lot?"



That was the end of the song and dance, I was laughing to hard to sing!

No comments: